Friday, April 01, 2022

Welcome to All Consumers of Posts!

Welcome to this year's APRIL FOOLISHNESS! ... with all sorts of nonsense and silly things which have tickled my obsessive fancy over yea these many years of consumerism.  On this special Friday edition:
Here's a little gem I came across in an unnamed hotel to which we repaired in the May of 2020.  My thoughts couldn't help wandering (and wondering) about the idea of "new" toilet paper which had been made from one-third USED toilet paper.  Isn't that what "post-consumer" means, in regard to bathroom tissue?
Let it be known that I remain a good consumer, and POST consumer, of this product.

Having read thus far, you too are a CONSUMER of this POST.  Wow, ain't I sneaky?  See you Monday!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

All original content
copyright
© by Mark Alfred