Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Good Ol' Fuzz-Face!

 
 

This is another of my big brother's masterpieces, the 1962 Aurora Wolf Man.  The box looked like this:


Now, the box art looks more like Lon Chaney, Jr than the model's face, but it's still another bit of creepy fun!

What amazes me is several eBay listings of this model for around $100 buck is the same stae as mine -- already built and painted.  Actually?  You couldn't put a price on my memories, so I would agree that this is worth a bunch if you put a gun to my head and told me to put a price on it.

But why would somebody else pay a hundred bucks for this thing?

Unless it were the plot of a sitcom episode -- "Uh-oh, Bobby, you broke Uncle Ralph's model and I have to buy another one before he notices!  I'll pay anything!"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All original content
copyright
© by Mark Alfred