Thursday, April 14, 2022

Stalked by Office Products!

Yes, in the same way that creepy characters in nightmares suddenly reappear next to you, I've figuratively turned around to detect flexible office supplies suddenly close at hand.
On February 21, 2019, I was walking back to my car at the Post Office when I noticed ...
... a perfectly good eraser ...
... sitting just outside my driver-side door.
And only a few days later, as I approached my car at home ... ANOTHER ONE!

What else could I do?  I bought another car!  I went from a 2006 gold HHR to an Aegean Blue Civic.  But was I safe?
EVIDENTLY NOT!  When returning to the same post office six months later, the erasers had morphed into rubber bands ... and I surrendered to the gods of office supplies.

Since then I haven't chewed a pencil tip or folded, spindled, or mutilated any paper forms.  I seem to be safe, for now!

See ya Monday, unless I get swallowed by a big pot of glue!
  



No comments:

Post a Comment

All original content
copyright
© by Mark Alfred