Thursday, July 05, 2018

Silly Amazon Suggestions


There’s something charming and a little wacky about Amazon’s “suggestions” algorithms.



For example, when I bought a 5-piece luggage set last year, Amazon suddenly decided that I must want to buy a bunch of female clothing to fill the bags up.



 Check out the gold-plated stainless steel.  Talk about the best of two worlds!


And if this is a sandal, I’ve been doing it all wrong!


I wonder who exactly would buy shorts which are “no image available”?


 Either I’m a cross-dresser for buying the luggage, or I’m about to elope with a very fashionable woman.



I cannot even imagine a world in which a person would want to wear a “sticky bra”!


See you on Monday for another swipe at modern-day life.  Or maybe a celebration of modern-day life ... I’m not sure yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All original content
copyright
© by Mark Alfred