Friday, October 31, 2014

Interesting Night



Interesting Night

by Mark Alfred
August 3, 2014


Well I was playin' strip poker with Frankenstein
And I had about all that I could stand
'Cause he was down to his union suit
And I didn't want to win another hand, Lawd Lawd
     I didn't want to win another hand

     What a night, oh what an interesting night
     What a sight, what an uncomfortable sight

Well, I went skinny-dippin' with Dracula
Divin' off an old rowboat
I kept showin' off different strokes
But he only did the Dead Man Float, that's all
     He'd only do the Dead Man Float

     What a night, what an interesting night
     What a sight, he was fish-belly white

Well, I was playin' tag with the Wolf Man
By a river that rushed like a flood
It was fun but I kept flinching
Every time I was "it," he drew blood, that's right
     When I was tagged, he would always draw blood

     What a night, what an interesting night
     I couldn't hide, 'cause the moon was so bright

And the mummy and I saw a sad movie
I wasn't too happy because
When the story would get too weepy
He would cry 'til it gummed up his gauze

     It was such a night, oh what an interesting night
     Up came the lights, and he was stuck in his seat so tight

Oh such a night, was it real or a dream?
I'm gonna lay off the pepperoni pizza next Halloween

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All original content
copyright
© by Mark Alfred