Friday, March 04, 2011

We Interrupt Superman 180 with This Important Discovery!

While cleaning out all the accumulated crap of 35 years of cassette tapes and dubbing a small percentage to mp3, I came across  the tapes used in my Adventures of Superman TV CD -- the one that had about an hour's worth of music from the 1950s series that was not on the commercial Varese Sarabande CD.


The name of the company was Vintage Soundtrak, and I couldn't find anything about them on the web.  These are scans of the typed notes they included in their catalog (I made my own cassette inserts).

Does anybody know any more?


As I said when posting this at Spock's Record Blog, this is all the info I have.

Back to our story from Superman 180 in a day or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All original content
copyright
© by Mark Alfred