Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful Thoughts

Seeing Song
(song lyric)

I sit beside the window and like many before me
I watch the people passing by.
And I wonder how I let this old world bore me
When there’s so much I haven’t seen.

Around each corner there stands a new door
And a different moon for every night,
Each bird is one I’ve never seen before,
And every sun rise brings another new light.

And each time I feel the world hang heavy on my shoulders
I merely gaze at the wonders all about me.
And I’m thankful that in me the embre of life still smoulders
For it would all still be here without me.

And around each new corner there waits a new door,
And each day new clouds to see;
Every second has its treasure in store,
And for me a new discovery.
If you can name some things you can be thankful for, you will be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All original content
copyright
© by Mark Alfred