Monday, April 01, 2024

So New! So Different! So Foolish!

Yep, that's the first post of this year's APRIL FOOLISHNESS. And a poke at my own high-falutin' self.
Because it turns out I waren't the fustest to have coined the phrase! That honor goes to the master of commentary on the unexplained, John Keel!
The Mothman Prophecies is a 1975 book which I've long owned in the paperback printing, having read at least a half-dozen times.  On a recent reread, I came across a chapter header which made me feel like a thief!
Yup, on page 104 is the term I hoped I'd originated!  (In the chapter title, in case you've got Headline Blindness.)

Well, I cannot promise you any purple lights, but there's plenty of silliness for the rest of this month.  Please join us!  See you Thursday!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

All original content
copyright
© by Mark Alfred