Monday, January 08, 2024

Don’t Be a Vandal!

That’s our admonition for the New Year, kiddies!

Do you recall the wonderful, semi-dated The Flash TV series of 1990-91? In the episode “Twin Streaks,” first aired April 13, 1991, a mean ole scientist finds a way to clone the Flash. And, of course, USE HIM FOR EVIL.
Star John Wesley Shipp does a fine job of playing the innocent Pollux, as well as his normal Allen-Flash roles.
One thing which caught my eye in a recent re-viewing of this episode was a headline seen in passing. “Electronic Vandals Pierce Computer Nets Just for Fun,” reads the header.

And this is an episode from 1991, remember!  Talk about prescience!

All I can say, campers, is that none of my fine feathered friends would ever stoop so low. If I learn that any of you guys would do such a thing -- or clone a superhero -- our friendship is OFF!

Examine your consciences, and I’ll see you on Thursday – I hope!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

All original content
copyright
© by Mark Alfred