Monday, June 05, 2023

Mannix Trek!

I happened to come across "The Odds Against Donald Jordan," a Mannix episode first aired Marh 1, 1969.  I don’t know if I saw this episode when it originally aired.  I certainly watched many or most of them!
I watched this on March 27, 2022.  Boy, did a couple of the guest stars jump out at me!

Yes, the right-hand femme (semi-)fatale is Susan Oliver, also familiar to us as Vina, the original Orion slave girl, from Star Trek’s first pilot, “The Cage.”
And Walter Lucas, the business partner of the title guy, is played by Captain Terrell of Star Trek II!
(And I ain’t even gonna worry about Schtarker from Get Smart’s appearance!)  Now dig up this twisted tale of lies and betrayal somewhere for yourself!

See you Thursday!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

All original content
copyright
© by Mark Alfred