Thursday, July 11, 2019

Visit My Friend Herbie J Pilato!




Howdy campers.  Last year I was privileged to edit Mary, by Herbie J Pilato.  In my doings with Herbie J, I found him to be a nice guy, who loves pop culture (especially ’60s TV).



Herbie J has an interview show called Then Again with Herbie J Pilato, in which he talks to some stars of our favorite TV shows.



You can watch them on Amazon Prime here.  Here is the show’s website.



Now, I’ve seen a couple of episodes, and they’re lots o’ fun.  Herbie J probes a little with guests who aren’t chatty.  When a guest wants to tell a story, he sits back and lets ’em roll.  He’s a good stand-in for all TV fans who want to get to know the stars better.


Check him out!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All original content
copyright
© by Mark Alfred