Welcome to ...

Welcome to ...

Monday, April 18, 2016

Shapes in the Clouds



I’ve always sympathized with Charlie Brown in this classic Sunday  Peanuts strip.




It was also used as a sequence in the 1969 A Boy Named Charlie Brown.

It was also a song in Snoopy! The Musical.

And now … to our story:

Just before 8PM on Wednesday, July 29, 2015, I was driving home from church choir practice.  I happened to glance “up, in the sky!” and then grabbed my phone.  I set it to camera mode and took two quick photos.
 



Do you see what I see?

Here’s a clue:

Now do you see what I mean?

I think it’s pretty nifty that I happened to be in the right place to view this shape from the right angle, so that the perceptions in my brain made the connection.

So, to quote a famous movie’s closing line in a different context, “Keep watching the skies!”

See you next Monday!
  

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget
All original content
copyright
© by Mark Alfred