Monday, August 06, 2007

So, I Guess Somebody Thought Patrick Duffy Looked Dreamy in Swim Trunks

I never watched the TV series "The Man from Atlantis" because A) Patrick Duffy never interested me, no matter what he wore, and B) everybody knows that the only 'man from Atlantis" who's a hero and talks to animals, is Aquaman!




Anyway, I found this at the same store as Operation Nuke (yesterday's post).
Do YOU think Duffy is dreamy?
I do notice that he must use waterproof hair gel. Look at that coif!

1 comment:

  1. I watched the Man from Atlantis precisely because it was so much like the comics I loved. Patrick Duffy and his funky dolphin swim was a staple at my house every week. Mom and I were both bummed when it was canceled. Sad to say I didn't follow Patrick to Dallas.

    ReplyDelete

All original content
copyright
© by Mark Alfred